Thursday 13 June 2019

BIG NEWS!!!

BIG NEWS!!!

The news of where Geowoodstock XVIII will take place on August 22, 2020 is in!!!
It will be in Canada for the first time ever right here in BC, out in the Fraser Valley at the Abbotsford Trade-X centre. You can log your "will attend" on the cache page "Geowoodstock XVIII"
I went to Geowoodstock VIII back in 2010 and I am looking forward to going to next years Geowoodstock, right here in our backyard!! More exciting news will be added in the following months as the event gets nearer.

"Treasure"

So just recently a movie was released online and DVD about Geocaching. I purchased it immediately and you can check it out at: "Treasure"
Its a story about a girl who loses her way in life, but a new friendship based on the mutual love for Geo-caching and helping out at the local soup kitchen helps her find the meaning of life.
It also has several (at least 10) TB codes placed throughout the movie, for cachers to discover.


Gold Hunt Canada

Some company set up a modern day pirate treasure hunt in 3 cities, including Edmonton, Calgary, and Vancouver called "Gold Hunt Canada" where you had the chance to find $100,000 in gold and silver coins.
They were selling "Treasure Maps" (Actually a long riddle as you can see below in the first pic)
Plus you could also purchase extra clues (Second pic)



It sounds as if they will be doing the Treasure hunt again, and you can be sure I will be involved next time also. I mean who wouldn't want to take home $100,000!!!



NOTE: The highlighted or underlined words in my blog can be clicked on as they are links to other cool stuff!! Also if you click on any of the pictures they become bigger!!!

PS: On the right hand side of this webpage is where you can find my YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, and Google Plus links. Please feel free to check them out and follow or subscribe!!!

In Magic News:

A couple of weekends ago I went over to Victoria and I competed in the Victoria Magic circle's competition for the Wansborough Award for Comedy Magic. (I still maintain my membership in the Victoria Magic Circle)
As you can see by the picture of the newest award on my wall, I did win!!!

YouTube channel
So recently Oliver and I have been doing videos while caching and I have loaded a few up onto our NEW YouTube channel so far. He wanted to start a YouTube channel of his own for caching videos, so I have set one up for us. If you want to check out our progress so far and give us some feedback that would greatly be appreciated.
Please check these out and our new YouTube channel at "Caching with Oliver and Chris", and comment on the videos, and subscribe to our channel. As I get better with editing, they will look a little nicer. lol





Well that's it for this month,
Keep on caching!!
Chris Yuill
Magicman65

No comments:

Post a Comment

February is the shortest Month!!!

Seattle Trip Headed to Seattle with Sansue for a show and I set up a list with some high favorited caches, but it was raining pretty good an...