Sunday 28 October 2012

Home at last...well sort of!!!


Finally back home from the Yukon, and I got to spend one day at home with the family, and then pack up my trailer and headed to Victoria. Oh well, now I am only hundreds of miles away versus thousands away.

Fairly busy week since being back on the island....Got to head out to a geocaching event nearby with some good friends who I have not seen for awhile. Plus I grabbed five caches on the way there. That's the most I've gotten in one day since going up north. Lol


Pub Event


Just this past Sunday I was interviewed thru google hangout by Ultimate Caching Quests, a group of dedicated cachers that chat about all that is caching on a live internet broadcast every week. I had fun doing it and they even asked me back at some time to guest host the show. They asked me a wide range of questions from my position as VP on the B.C.G.A. as well as my beginning into caching and my magical capabilities as well. Check them out live every Sunday at 10am.


Went to a great Mid Island Geocachers Halloween event where I even won for best costume.
Did not see that coming.
M.I.G. Halloween Event



Mingled with a bunch of great people and then went out afterwards with a group for some night caching in the rain. Got an FTF and Even got questioned by the police. A great time was had by all.
 
This coming week I will be very busy as I am part of the organizing committee for a magic convention called Tri-City, Three of clubs that is taking place in Victoria and is hosted by the Victoria Magic Circle which I am the VP of. Should be an awesome time with magicians from the 3 clubs(Victoria, Vancouver, and Seattle) getting together to do what we love doing!!!
 
 
Till next blog
Keep on Cachin'
Chris Yuill
Magicman65  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Vancouver Island trip

 Vancouver Island tour I went to Vancouver Island for a couple of theatre shows on the weekend. Headed over on an early ferry, so I could gr...